Saturday, September 9, 2017

If there was ever a real life grumpy cat, it would be ME!

Today’s Nudge: Share something you’ve created that feels like it’s a part of your autobiography.

     If there was ever a real life grumpy cat, it would be ME! Taken from the pages, that I write in the morning about today's nudge. My last years autobiography has been, getting up in the morning and letting the grumpy cat out in my Sweet Trash Journal. A routine introduced by Effy Wild! I am in her Book of Days, and I really have to give her all the credit in the world.
These morning pages have made my morning routine worth waking up for. I get to let all that junk out of my brain. That brain fog we wake up with, before I sit down and do anything.
     This is my sneak peak into my autobiography since Aug 28th! 

     The real, the raw, the unedited, the not so nice me. I'm not a happy morning person. Anyone that has ever woken up next to me can contest to that, even these morning pages! Because they wake up beside me! Although since I started blogging a long, I have changed my frame. I have been putting my blog posts in there, while they might seem happy and upbeat, I have written musings under them that prompted the nice me. The AWAKE me! And you are welcome for me reediting for your viewing pleasure!

     These are the me, that says, hey you are damn unpretty too! I know I am unpretty. I have a messy life, these journals have somewhat organized my mornings.

     THE BITCHY SIDE OF ME.... yeah I have one. I can go to bitch in .5 seconds! 

    










While, this might not be pretty, and eye pleasing. I create in this daily. My mind write anything and everything down in these babies it wants! I post pictures of my outfit I wore. I write compliments down that I got from it, or how it made me feel. I post art. Ugly art... the mind when it wakes up needs a place do purse dump. And just a 15 minute flinging of art on my page can help wake up up the soul! If there was one thing I could tell anyone, don't try to keep up with me honey. Trust me, you wouldn't want to nor would you graduate! Just look at this mess of unpretty I am!
This is a message from Effy today!

I'd like to ask us all to have a boundary around apologizing for not blogging/dropping off. If you're dropping out, I trust that you have your good reasons. <3 You can drop back, cheerlead the other bloggers, or tip toe out quietly. Drop outs can be contagious. I'd prefer it if we focus on the continued momentum in this group. Thank you for understanding.


I am way too in to even consider dropping out. However, I was thankful today's post was rather simple for me, but I feel iffy for sharing my journals. They are private. And blogging is a deep void out there....  however, I did *think* on it.... in my morning 3 pages of musings I have written,
Im still here. Just this weekend i need to find my writing in my journal energy again! Because Irma. Because a tough Auburn game. A sad start to nfl football when they, the Giants play the cowboys! Love you! Remember, you are a hoot. You've got this! Hoot on baby!


Kisses,
Liv Stone!














2 comments:

  1. I am *so* not a morning person, and never have been! I loved reading what you wrote, and seeing what you shared. <3 A tough Auburn game... well, we're a split household in my home, with my husband being for Auburn and I'm a Bama gal, but I greatly dislike who Auburn is playing this weekend so... I'll probably be glued to Irma coverage, actually, because that's the way most of my times is going right now. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my *time*, not times - I should have double-checked what I wrote! And even with my Irma-watching, I know I'll see and hear at least some of the game because I know it'll be on in our house!

    ReplyDelete

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...