Thursday, September 14, 2017

Oddly ennough, the power of 3!

Today’s Nudge: Day 14
Share something that isn't
widely known about YOU!


     I  normally don't tell people about my obsession with numbers. Oddly enough, the numbers of 3! 
I have never really been totally spiritual. I read my bible. I am a Christmas and Easter church goer. I read my Joyce Meyers devotions. My husband and I try new devotional books and read them together. I actually just bought us one, called the 100 day spouse challenge. It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. But I am spiritual in other ways :)
     When you think of 3's, you usually think of the Father, Son, the Holy Spirit. I see 3:33. A number that I have always felt connected to. I use it in my art, I will put three huge circles on my page. And I don't really know why? Other than the three sticks with me. Intuitive painting, what have you? I also see it at night. Most of the time that is really when I see 333 am. That is the hour of us writers, poets, over thinkers, art gals. 
     I have read where it means you are protected, and it is a divine message. If that is totally true, and I believe it to be so, I was at my Island moms house yesterday, dropping of Xtini's journal. And my island dad his fathers day gifts. A little late because life. But I had this big something to be at yesterday afternoon at 4 p.m. My Island mom and I have this connection that is really hard to explain. Unless I had a bottle of wine to share with you, and if you were ready to cry some tears. But Remember, I had to be there at 4 pm. After our visit, Island mom gave me a hug. And we said goodbye. I asked my Dad what time it was when we finally drove off and got going to my location. It was 3:33. When I got done with my big event, Island mom was the first person I called and told the good news to. This was her message,
"I could feel that u were going to be ok and it would go good when I hugged u." I didn't tell her about the 333 time when we left. Because I had other phone calls to make. 
     There is more. Last year on my birthday, island mom and I were swapping how old we were and our age stories. I told her (last year July 9th, 2016) I was going to be 33, and had just bought a Matt Harvey New York Mets Jersey, 33! And we really struck our bond when she said, 333! This is you! You are my 333 baby. I knew it and I could feel it! And I have been since! I am always seeing 333! Even at this game of darts. My favorite pitcher. And yesterday was really my lucky day considering the outcome of my event I was headed to, had really good news. And what was yesterdays date? Lucky 13! The last thing I wrote to my island mom last night later on was, Lucky 13, that power of 3! 
     And I fully believe I do have higher ones out there fully protecting me every step of the way. It could also be the time I take medicine. When my husband is on Day shift his alarm goes off at 330. And it takes me 3 minutes to get up and go grab my pepsi or coke, and my thyroid pill. This day and age, everyone keeps a phone for time right? IT could also be the one time I actually look down at my kitchen clock, because I start dinner for my husband when he is on day shift. I just can't explain this power of 3! Nor 33, nor 333!!!!! But this is what isn't widely known about me. Mainly because I am not sure how to share this bond? Or how to share my connection to the number! 
     As my reader, maybe you have some 333 advice for me! I am willing to listen!!! :)

 

5 comments:

  1. Liv, I think it is really cool that you are such a deep relationship with the number 3. Sometimes we don't have to understand the why of things, just embrace them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 is also sacred as the maiden, mother and crone - aspects of the divine feminine. There is a saying 'by the power of 3' - so if you make 3 lots of 3 that is the most powerful magic. It's such a spiritual number!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love numbers too and often see these combinations along with 4:44, 2:22, 11:11 and so on. That is nice 3:33 works for you like this. I always see this as our angels telling us they are here with us and love us always. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love numbers, and numerology, too. Mine is 9 and all variants of it (18, 27, 36, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My numbers were 4 (Len Dykstra of the NY Mets) and 23. Now lately I either see 11:11 a LOT! Or 12:34. Also falling in love with the number 9 since I found out it is my birth number.

    ReplyDelete

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...