Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I am 34 and it looks like I finally QUIT biting my nails!

Today’s Nudge: Feature one or two people who do what you do but in a different way in your blog today.

Day 19,
ignoring today's nudge. Because, well if you are a friend on my facebook, I covered the answer this morning! 

     There are so many things we do on a daily basis, that we dont realize we are doing. I am a fidget person. I should probably own a fidget spinner. I bet if I did, I would have grown my nails out long before now ~but, at last, I finally did it! I have zero interest in trying to fidget and bite my nails! Sometimes though, we don't realize why we fidget. I never thought of the why's?
     From talking to you guys, I know it's not just me who arts.
     The last month I have been so busy with new art classes, and really watching videos and taking notes and DOING, not just biting my nails as I watch for fear of my blank page! Maybe I have lost my fear of the blank page. Today I created an entire morning spread, as well as did an hour long zoom class tonight and created in it!
     My mind has 1,000 other things on it as well! My brothers wedding is narrowing in, my getting my front tooth crowned, my Giants playing embarrsingly bad! Ect. But, I hope that no matter where you are you take a minute, look down at your nails, and quit biting them! It is easier said than done, I know, it took me 34 years to quit! Maybe now I can get my ears pierced! However, the things that are on my mind, normally would have caused me to bite my nails all the way down! And they aren't!
     Maybe you have met these women too, the chronic nail biters! I know I am not alone! But I dont even want to look back! My nails look so dang pretty. Except right now they are very painterly! So you will just have to trust me when I say I am so proud of myself! I am so excited! I am filled with sunshine and rainbows and could piss glitter! Seriously! This is a BIG step for me!
     This is me patting myself on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...