Sunday, September 17, 2017

Behind the scenes cutting up

Day 17 blog along with Effy
Today’s Nudge: Show off without apologizing.
Optional nudge: Start a blog series that you can commit to updating regularly that will help you build your community.


Bragging rights.....
See there, tickle monster! 
Stole his hat, told him it's not nice to tickle LOL ! 
       So what happens when you run into a friend of the family? One that you haven't seen in 20 plus years, but you guys pick right back up? The tickle monster comes back to life. True Story Richard Tyson used to tickle us! LOL He was the tickle monster. And I got to spend a summer in the now with him on Dauphin Island. Mobile Alabama and Dauphin Island is becoming the new Hollywood.
He was filming a movie with Jean Claude Van Damme and he loved to see my buddy Art, play with Johnny Barbados. The picture of me on the right was, the night we taught Richard how to play darts. He was rather amused.
The night on the left was a night where we almost danced, but he couldn't do it, because he knew I was married. He is a true southern gentleman! Remember the movies he was in? Kindergarten cop, 3 oclock high, Something about Mary. ect. The picture on the right was one he took of me and a friends guitar. We invited him out with us for the evening and he wanted my husband to help him write a chase scene song for a movie he is filming now. He isn't a bad photographer is he?
The circle of us discussing the said theme for the chase scene. Trying to write the song. Oh we also talked him into getting a new phone. I showed him how to upload photos to facebook and internet. He was amazed at how fast they worked. And wanted to know what of my single friends was commenting on my pictures of him. Later that month, he got all of his false facebook pages taken down, and started a new one, got a new phone like ours and retired his flip phone! TRUE STORY! He is now in the 20th century LOL. What a night that was. Like explaining to your Uncle how to use a cell phone. I was speaking french and he was speaking Shakespeare!







Richard Tyson isn't the only actor I had the pleasure of meeting the last year.  It's been nice taking a break for the music world in my photography and taking photos of actors when they come to town. And especially those that don't mind and do want the media attention and are very nice about entertaining the people they meet! My island mom and I got to meet the guy in Logan. He was filming a movie with J.C.V.D. He signed my poster always keep on smiling :) After I told him I was a photographer. He then said I should get involved in the Mobile Alabama film Guild. I know I know what am I waiting for right?


 My island dad trying to sell his motorcycle to J.C.V.D's producer.




 and SWOONAGE! 

Nicholas Cage is back in town filming another movie! He also did a very nice thing! He stopped by the Womens and Childrens hospital to meet some of the sick kids. He is very down to earth. The first movie he filmed here was Tokarev. I took these with my cell phone off of my computer so noone can try to save them for their own and sell them. If you try they will be very pixelated! Mine won't be however. During this movie they filmed a scene outside of Veets. And my dad was an extra in it! They asked him to sign a release! Which he was fine with because he works right down the road! I also was able to meet Nick Cage. I really had to remind myself I was married, and so was he! He sure has come along way since Valley Girl!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...