Friday, September 22, 2017

My Daily post, I am itching to write it NOW!

Day 22 !
Today’s Nudge: Post something seasonal.
So, why didn't I write yesterday?




Finally! Ive been reading the daily post off and on all day to find a blog post for today. I finally found one.
#ifwewerehavingcoffee
On the weekend that is. I found weekend coffee blogging very interesting! So I wont blog it today. I will blog over an iced coffee from dunkin doughnuts this weekend!
The Artfully Wild Blog Along post yesterday was to find something  from the Daily Post, and write about it in your blogger! I searched for most of the day on the daily post for hashtags that meant something to me. FINALLY, I found it! Which, gave me the day off! I still researched ideas for my blog, in hopes to find one, that really said hey, Liv, write about this right now! But I didn't find one until almost 11! So, I just took the day off. It was much needed. But I did blog 20 days in a row, that makes me uber happy. And tomorrow you will get two blogs from me! How's that! A twofer! Here's a little info on me, I am NOT a coffee person. Unless it is cold iced coffee from Dunkin Doughnuts. I do adore the smell of coffee, but I just can't drink it! But having a conversation, over coffee, or any drink isn't hard for me. I was really wanting to post my blog yesterday for it, but I wanted to start a new theme blog for my readers once the Effy Blog Along is over, so this is one I know I can stick with! And we can all blog over a cuppa coffee can't we? So check back every so often! The question is, will you join me? Maybe we can start by sharing what our favorite cuppa looks like? Maybe we can start by sharing what our favorite flavor of coffee is? And oh since it is fall, maybe we can all drink it over a cup of Pumpkin Spice Coffee? So, get your favorite cuppa and cups ready. Snap some fall images of them, and lets chat! Talk shop. Share our dreams when while we wake up! Sounds like fun doesn't it? I will give fair warning, it is a good thing, that I will be typing, because then you wont hear my grumpy morning voice! And my whining that I am up so early! Since, we really dont have a fall here, about the only way to feel fall, is to drink all the new flavors of coffee! Join me tomorrow morning ! For yesterdays post! About #ifwewerehavingcoffee



No comments:

Post a Comment

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...