Thursday, September 7, 2017

Brain Stew, Purse Stew, My purse is too heavy!

Girl sometimes, you've gotta carry that weight!

Which brings us to today’s nudge:
Day 7 by Effy Wild

Dump Your Mental & Emotional Purse all over the table that is your blog. Don’t sort it. Don’t apologize for any of it. Just take an inventory, in list form, and let the old tissues & twenty year old mints fall where they may.

      On day 7 Effy Wild blogs about purse dumping. And I literally bought myself a new purse yesterday. Something I  never do. Something I never get girlie with. Something I never spend money on. Something I think that I will never need....
      While this purse dump is real, i will also really be cleaning 3 years out of an old purse!
*think it is big enough?*

     While you may think you are about to read about what kind of all sorts of junk is in my old purse I am cleaning out, you aren't. I'll spare you with the facts, that some days I do stuff lipstick in my purse. Others, I put eye shadow, and lip gloss in there. And even a spare hair brush at times... really I do! But  I won't do that to you.  All of us ladies know what goes in a purse ! 
     However, I do have an issue with lists. Creating with them and sticking to them. I'm sucky at lists. I will just make a few talking points? And Let blogger line them out for me! LOL 

  1. TIME FOR THE BIG PURSE DUMP!
  2. Meet Nori today for dinner and send off said new purse with her. Dumping a new purse off with someone? Why yes girl! Nori Bedazzels! And she does anything from jackets, to belts, to shoes, to boots, you name it. I am going to my brothers wedding. We are the nicknamed kids LIV. He is D Liv, everywhere, we have this nickname. So, for his wedding I bought this purse, and Nori is going to bedazzle, "LIV" on it! Wonder if D Liv will notice? He once paid for his own shoes customized with D Liv on them ! True Story!
Aren't these the bomb! Us Liv's we dominate!
My healthy lunch! 
  1. Finally, having all of my ducks in a row for this wedding an entire MONTH in advance! I am the bridesmaid, and I will be attending a grooms couple shower, a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding event. Staying in a hotel downtown the weekend of the said wedding. And I have all my clothes bought and paid for, a few on credit but hey, it's worth it! Your baby brother only gets married once! But Here it is Sept 7th, and I have EVERYTHING I NEED FOR THE WEDDING, including their gifts. Man, it feels so good to be wonder woman, and not have to rush to find anything. I hate that last minute feeling. I also have hair appointments made for the days of big events. And I know exactly what color my nails are going to be for said events too! Where did this girl come from? I'm so usually not this prepared! Oh and I even have shoes for all events too! Time to break some new shoes in! I said hey, I got some new shoes!!!!
  2. While, I am not in panic mode about this wedding at all, I am in panic mode about Hurricane Irma. Come on girl, whachya got? Where are you gonna go? We have a hotel room booked at the Hard Rock for 2 days and 2 nights when the storm is supposed to hit. But that was booked 2 weeks ago for the Giants game. Right now I am so not worried about the kick off to NFL. I am worried about this storm. But thankful for the reservation, to get the hello outta here if we need to. Chances are, it wont make it anywhere near Biloxi! 
  3. I treated myself today and ate a healthy lunch! I hardly ever make time to eat. I usually get so busy when King Bee is at work, that I just make a big dinner. 
  4. Oh, I am the good wife again, I am making broccli and cheese soup for dinner. And it will be ready when my husband walks through those doors. 
  5. No, I don't want anything. I usually always have dinner ready when King Bee gets back home. 
  6. I am feeling I am back and on a normal routine finally! And Man, that feeling is one of the best kinds! 
  7. I even made time for myself and watched my netflix and chill show this afternoon.
  8. While, I am late on my blogger, I am still on day 7! Staying on track! However, I have put down my morning pages and have been printing out this blogger in the place of. I feel as if I am cheating somehow!
  9. And it is 3:33. Time to get dinner started! Time to get off book face. Time to stop worrying about this storm. Time to go try my outfits on and make sure that they still fit. I think it is so weird how you can get home from the store and even though you tried it on at the store, it doesn't fit right when you get home! 
I will have to get with you all tomorrow. I'm such a busy bee today! I can't sit still. Literally. 
Kisses,
Liv Stone! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your new purse! And I have been complaining about the one I'm using most of this summer. Now fall is here, I'm astounded I haven't jumped on the change of season to go buy me some joy with a new girlie, bling, purse thing. Totally off subject of the metaphorical purse dump but not my fault . . . "Oh look, bling!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya. Oh look shiney. All the pretty colors lol.
      Thank you. I got it at buckle! I cant bekieve ive used my current purse for 3 years. Thats alotta life in that big black hole!

      Delete

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...