Wednesday, August 30, 2017

12 ounces of Bull!


     Come back daily in September to see my posts each day!

     This morning, with my thoughts, having a red bull! Yes, I write something called morning pages. Inspired by Effy Wilds Bed Head diaries! It isn't blogging or status updating. It's my inner most thoughts, and sour grapes of the inner most makings of me. It's about a good habit. Writing. Every. Day. In this, there is no grand scheme of writing a masterpiece. It is just simply writing. To just write. Nothing poetic about that, is there? No, not really, but what is poetic about it is, what you learn about yourself! Morning Pages started by Julia Cameron. And her book, The Artist's Way! Julia, calls this process POINTLESS, but my thoughts are, it is far from pointless! And it sure has by passed being randomly bored in the morning! I have learned, I am still willing to write. I write anything and everything down now. Even if it is one random word of the day on a sticky note! You, read that right. One uncommon word to describe the most common days! But, it is said, and it is written in my journal! 

     (more to come!) A LITTLE CAT WANTS MY ATTENTION

No comments:

Post a Comment

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...