Thursday, August 31, 2017

Stay closer to people who feel like sunlight!

And sometimes you have to find ways to be your own sunlight! 

 I dabble. I have taught myself how to paint. That was never something I ever thought about! 

 I'm a traveling gypsy. This is my dog Sassy Frass! The best traveling buddy ever!
I am a fur mom to 5 cats! Shanobi, Melody, Itty Biddy, Cady Did, and Penny!
 I am an artist! I use my hair as a canvas! I love the red so much!
 Me and King Bee with our first loves. Mine photography, his the bass!
That's me, hiding behind a camera at an Egypt Central Show! 
One lucky girl to be able to use the name Keep On Smiling for my photography business. 
Mr Rick Hersch and Jimmy Hall from Wet Willie gave me permission!
Me at the said Egypt Central and 12 stones show, before they put a band shirt on me:) 
I gave the rapper, the last Mr Biggs, the hook for one of his songs, 
"I'm in my comfort zone, when there is a concert going on! "

I Dabble with bass when my husband is at work.... 

Me on a photo walk
( I felt so punk rock in that outfit!)

I have read every SINGLE rolling stone mag, from front to back cover! 

I love ZEN TIME!




NOTE TO SELF * YOU ARE A HOOT! I LOVE YOU! AND I AM PROUD OF YOU! *

Kisses,

Liv Stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...