Friday, September 1, 2017

FRI-NALLY! Footfall season!

     It's here, it's here, FRI-NALLY! The last Friday before SEC FOOTBALL GAME DAY! This is the day we all wait for, in the south. Down here in the deep south, there isn't a fall season, so to speak, the south has, #FOOTFALL SEASON! While most of you dream of leaves falling, and them crunching under your feet as you walk around, the south dreams of screaming, WAR DAMN EAGLE, and ROLL TIDE at their tv screens! Why dream of that? You ask? It is one of the biggest and best rivalry's! Where families become houses divided, where friendships are gained, and even some friendships are lost. But if you were truly a friend, you wouldn't lose a family member, or a friendship over a football game, would you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9HbppBs1qw

This is a little of what footfall season around my house sounds like! 


     I have lost friendships over being an auburn fan. I made this disclaimer facebook status update this morning, giving everyone fair warning, this is not the year to :


This is not directed at anyone but a reminder.
I will not be a shitty person and haunt your page and say war eagle all over it. However, i will on mine. I will say whatever i want on mine. But this year, I will not lose a friend or another book of the face over a shitty football game! If you feel this is you, remove yourself! Do not be a shitty sport. Last i checked, none of my friends, play for Alabama or Auburn. None of my friends have championship rings on their fingers. While you maybe a fan of that team, you are not playing for them. Dont say we! Because they dont have your name on the game roster!
Now have a seat. Enjoy your finger game foods and dont be typing on your phone with nasty cheeto hands! Just to come at me!
#end of story! Just dont be shitty.
      I still get goose bumps. I am very passionate about my team that I support. Heck, I drive an orange sonic for crying out loud. I sleep in orange bed sheets in my rv, I have 7 jerseys and 5 outfits! 2 jackets and 1 hoodie! Even have orange and blue shoes! I also get really snazzy and dress super tacky on the Iron Bowl. I have even worn an iron on me before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR7s2m5Z5GA 

And this was the night I seriously cried watching this game! 
Boy that was Magical. And NO  you can't take away that Magic from me!

So, to add to that, ENJOY YOUR SEASON AND DO YOUR TEAM.
ILL SIT BACK AND ENJOY MY SEASON.
You can't break me!
#ALLFOOTBALLLIVESMATTER!
#GOFOOTFALL!

*NOTE TO SELF*
YOU ARE A HOOT! I LOVE YOU AND I AM PROUD OF YOU!

And you rock that ORANGE AND BLUE BABY GIRL! 

Kisses,

LIV STONE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...