Monday, September 4, 2017

All I really want, is some peace man! & *BRIGHT LIT BLUE SKIES*

Blogging Along with Effy Day 4 ! 

Today’s Nudge: What really stresses you out, and how to do take care of yourself when you’re in the midst of *waves at all that*.


      Eclipse season has happened. And I don't know about you, but this summer has thrown several bones my way. There has been a wedding, another wedding in the making, love, tears, and challenges.  Some of the *things* stressful, and some that just put me right at ease.

     True Story, when I need to destress, I start thinking of *all the things* I am thankful for. Fall is a time of  year I spend in gratitude. Why? Well, we have thanksgiving, duh? But also I have an art journal course I have done two years in a row, and we art about things we are thankful for.  Some years, I have taken one photo a day of all the things I am thankful for! 


     Here's just a quick list of some of the things I am thankful for, heading into this season of gratitude. It's great to watch your list change, improve, or even get smaller, because lets face it, sometimes less is really more!

       I am thankful for, 
      Feeling inspired to undertake new projects, the lightening storm we almost outran on the boat, pani pressed sandwiches on the rv (complete with pickles!) lying on the beach for hours talking to my husband and watching our dog swim, three of my favorite people visiting the island for my birthday, falling asleep in a freshly made bed in the rv (because I missed making the bed!) crazy morning thunderstorms, the patience to catch lightening bolts on my camera phone, the smells of the sea, getting up early just to eat a good breakfast at my favorite place, eating a good breakfast made by my husband at the rv, (because lets face it! Things taste better out under the good old out doors!) downtimes when we came home to wash our clothes, thankful for that washer and dryer, seriously! watching Sassy realize she was home and not at the beach. If you watch your animals, they will tell you there is really no place like home. Thankful for nights we went to bed early-and stayed out of trouble- best feeling EVER! Thankful for breaking in new shoes-the walks around the campground that broke them in! (the stories those shoes could tell!) SO MUCH MORE!

And LAST BUT NOT LEAST! 

     I am really thankful for, things starting to get back to normal! 
     I absolutely love camping. I love being spontaneous! And not knowing what is around the next corner? Like, will we have sunshine, will we have rain, will we have rough seas, will they be calm and BRIGHT LIT BLUE SKIES! WITH ZERO CLOUDS (those days were few and far between, but I was thankful for them when they showed themselves!) However, I am thankful for my ROUTINE! I am just slightly worse than a cat. I have my set ways. I have my routine. I am thankful for it. When I get home, it sure does take TIME to slip into that normal routine, and my 5 cats have a silly way of showing me and reminding me of that routine! It is wonderful, and the best feeling in the world when you see that you are getting BACK TO NORMAL! I love waking up in my own bed, next to 3 out of 5 cats! I dont really eat breakfast at home! Not like we do when we camp, because of King Bee's odd shift work, it's just hard! But I have missed drinking my coke at home on my own back porch, watching the sweet little hummingbirds come visit. As well as our next door neighbors kitten. I am thankful for writing all morning *morning pages* It's like living the dream, ( still at home, but two lives the RV and living at home can be LIVING THE DREAM LIVIN BABY! ) Coming home always makes me so thankful for this *LIFE!* And my little fur family always puts a smile on my face each day!

 Just KEEP LIVIN!


When you think life is stressful, because you are stressing over, not having enough, or certain situations in life, make a thankful for list. Then you will realize, you have plenty of *all the things* to be thankful for, rather it be experiences, good and or bad, or items like a pen on your creativity desk. These things make YOU who you ARE ! Be thankful for those and quit stressing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8cFgBUj4




KISSES,

LIV STONE!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this reminder of gratitude.....it really does change everything! Yeah for pickles, hummingbirds, and cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does change even the small things. It took some time for me to change. But i do find i am a lot happier this time of year. I believe its my lists ♡♡♡

      Delete

And a cuppa

Today’s Nudge: Post about something that’s sacred to you. And Day 23! Along with Thursday's Daily post topic! My morning iced coffee ...